Forget the city of culture tag – the only tag we’re interested in is the city of parties! It’s well-known that us Geordies are the friendliest people in the country, if not the world, and we want you to come to our party.
Here’s why Newcastle is party town.
- Everything’s in easy reach – You can walk across the city in 15 minutes and crawl across it in not much more. Or take the Metro if you prefer. Perfect for a night out.
- Geordie Shore is true – You’ve seen the show right? The locals play as hard as they work and life really is one big party in Newcastle.
- Cheap drinks – As we’re up north you won’t need to mortgage your house to get a round of drinks in in Newcastle.
- Great party activities – Before your Geordie Crawl, there’s a stack of stuff you can do from go karting to paintballing to whet your appetite for partying.
- Party areas around the city – Wherever you are in Newcastle there’s always a party going on. The Quayside, Bigg Market, The Gate and Central Station are always pumping and offer a proper night out.
To join Geordie Crawl or to find out more about our bar crawl games, call 0191 659 4239 or click here to email
Join the best pub crawl in Newcastle