What you get on a Geordie Crawl
On a Geordie Crawl, you get an organised pub crawl round the party capital of the North. We’ll take you to five pubs and one club all chosen by us because we know they’re the best. All our guides and hosts who take you out are hardened drinkers who know the city’s night spots intimately after many nights out on the lash.
We start down by the famous Quayside before moving into town. Each bar has its own unique drinks deal. Or you can stick to your favourites if you prefer. Either way, you can’t fail to have a great night. You’ll need to stagger your own way home at the end of it though.
- 6.30 – 7pm: Meet at the Quilted Camel down by the Quayside for intros and bar crawl games
- 241 selected cocktails & £2 selected bottles of lager
- Move to the Empress – one of Newcastle’s hidden gems, and more bar crawl games
- 3 double Smirnoff with mixers & 3 skittle bombs for £7
- 241 on all beers & cocktails
- Onwards to Idols / Vaults to experience the legendary ‘Dentists Chair’
- Double vodka, bottle of VK & J-bomb for £5
- Label Bar – Looking to party in style?
- Free shot on arrival
- £1 Sambuca
- £2 Jägerbomb
- 241 on all drinks
- Warm up for the club at the Players Bar
- £3.95 trebles (You can’t come to Newcastle without having a treble)
- 11 – 11.30pm – you can’t see straight: Enjoy a crazy night at Tiger Tiger (entry fee included)
- Free entry between 11-11.30
Drinking games are an integral part of the Geordie Crawl experience. Party organisers should contact us prior to arrival to discuss bar crawl games, as we don’t want to give too much away on the website.
Come on, don’t be shy!
To join Geordie Crawl or to find out more about our bar crawl games, call 0191 659 4239 or click here to email
Join the best pub crawl in Newcastle